Friday, October 03, 2003

An offer pass up I just couldn't not avail myself to.

Dear Friend,

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, I got your email address through the web while in search of who will carefully handle this urgent and hitchfree deal.

I am Ahmed Dangote am attorney at law. I practice with Unity Chambers and Co. 32A, Omole Close, Ikeja. Lagos. I have one of my clients who banked with Royal Trust (& Securities) Bank Limited (RTSBL) He is a foreigner base in Nigeria, unfotunately he is late. He died on a fatal plane crash 2 years ago. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this deal. The Management and the Legal department of BANK (RTSBL) had a recent meeting recommended that the account of this my client will be declared dormant and confisticated, and to deposit the fund to the Bank Treasury according to Nigerian Banking and Financial law.

This said account of the decease Engr. Vincent Pillai hold the sum of Twenty Five million, Four hundred thousand united state dollars ($25.400,000.00). In fact it happened that since his death, nobody has come up to office to make claim of his belonging as a next of kin or to say he know anything about the him.

To cut the matter short, I could not contact any of the his relations because his home address could not trace. Basically, what I am request of you at this junction is for you to come in as the relation of the said deceased, I will give you the contact of the Bank, you will have to write to them, tell them that you are a relation to the deceased and that you have found out that Engr. Vincent Pillai has account with RTSBL which you want to lay claim through their legal authority. They are going to honour your request you. However, I will be the one to provide you the vital documents for you to lay claims of the money and also to enhance you a rightfull person to the decease.

Please include your telephone number when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction. After successful conclussion of this transaction we shall share the money 40/60%.
Probably, you can reply me through my private box: ahmed.dan1@eudoramail.com

Yours truly,

Ahmed Dangote

Thank you ballboys, thank you linesmen, thank you Ahmed. The cheque is in the email.

And in late breaking news (link courtesy of the very courteous Mr Yorkshiresoul) a fine investment for any spare cash you have left after Mr. Dangote has ratted your piggy bank can be found HERE.

ACME products. More than you ever wanted to know or buy.