Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Just passing through...as the turd said to the string underpants.


It's become a bit dusty round these parts recently. (Personally I blame Sedgwick for shooting his crusty old load all over those photographs of Steve Irwin below.) But archaeology, diets and whisky by the bucket have been keeping me busy. Anyhow, I just thought I'd drop by and check on how things were going...or 'not' as the case might be. Since not being bothered to write a single word for this board after Christmas 2003, our viewing figures have dropped to twenty a day. Exactly the same as they were when I was composing fifty-thousand word essays every day for the damned thing, which just goes to show what a waste of time that was.
So I'm off again for another six months. I shall leave you with these words of wisdom: The expression 'If you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all' lies at the root of totalitarianism.
TTFN