Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Brian, I advise you to be VERY wary of this seeming back down. I believe that, even as we speak, the Snailraqis are developing a fast breeder compost facility. Satellite pictures have pinpointed the location. I don't wish to alarm you unnecessarily but if (God, Allah, Buddha and George Michael forbid!) I were you, I would check out the area immediately adjacent to your Gracielands Memorial Aspidistra patch.

I seriously doubt the sincerity of the Snailraqi's intentions and it is just a ploy to postpone your God fearing crusading policy of "They've stiffied and slimed us enough. Now desperate measures are called for. Yes...it's hammer time, folks!".

In regard to the matter of "a trail of slime across my living room carpet last night that was three feet wide!" you might be mistaken in believing it was the Snailraqis. Do you know where the bifurcated Kevin Coffee was at the time?

Terry Sedgwick.

(P.S. I shall be sending a representative from the Republic of Feralireland to the Twin Gargoyles memorial service. I believe you are familiar with Monica Mantis ... well she claims you were ... despite your protestations that you "never had insectual relations with that invertebrate.")