Wednesday, January 15, 2003


President Bush proclaimed this Sunday National Sanctity of Human Life Day, urging Americans to mark the occasion at home or in places of worship, to help others in need and to "reaffirm our commitment to respecting the life and dignity of every human being."

Innocent Iraqis obviously do not fit the definition of "every human being". Dubbya presumably prefers to define them as "unfortunate collateral damage". I would define the Commando in Chief as a mealy mouthed unctuous hypocrite.

I'm sorry about that, but my forgiving nature sometimes gets the better of me.

Mind you not that Mr. Http://www.wasteofhtml.com/archives/nov02/webcomics.html will be the beneficiary of it. How dare he bag our Brian! That's our job, and we do it SO much better! Dammit all, didn't we have him in tears for a whole month when we criticised him for coloring over the lines? And Brian, you're NOT going to get your teal coloring pencil back until you stop blubbing! Come on, wipe your nose, chin up and be our brave little soldier.

Look at me while I'm talking to you Brian!


Editor's note (despite it being written in 'blue' crayon): I'm sorry, what was that? I wasn't paying attention...I was too busy swatting up on the hilariously savage wit of the Waste-of-HTML boys. I could learn from these blokes, I really could. If only they'd give me a chance I might be able to get a little of my former self-respect back.