Friday, September 13, 2002

Administration after Administration secretly funded Jim Henson conditional upon him providing cute, fluffy, funny talking leaders for regimes...


Kismit the Frog.


...jump ahead 300 years


To a time when Bush's descendents will have fulfilled the prophecy of Planet of The Apes. Oddly enough, Organ of the Morgans, I'll have to take issue with you here. (Not like me, I know, but I've got half an hour to kill before Robot Wars comes on and another month before Raghead Wars starts its brand new series.) 300 years in the past America was under British Rule (probably...I don't know the exact dates and, quite frankly, I couldn't give a shit), whereas today it's quite the reverse. Political rants en masse can fundamentally change the perspective of a generation and, closer to present times, Vietnam goes a long way to proving this. However...I did enjoy the photograph of the breasts and would welcome more input of this nature.


While I'm here...I might have been a bit harsh on some of my American cousins recently. To balance matters a bit, going back to last night's Question Time, Michael Moore was asked by some traditionally-brown-toothed-star-spangled-banner-wearing Brit (I am ashamed and shall emigrate immediately...although not to Australia) "If Michael Moore hates Britain and America so much then perhaps he should consider moving to the Arab states instead." Unfortunately Michael wasn't given a chance to respond, so I shall take the dais for him. My reply to the gurning, Blair-supporting twat: "If you hate your fellow humans so much that you want to bomb the shit out of them regardless of what they've done, then perhaps you'd should consider fucking off the planet altogether."


One last footnote for Mr Morgan: With regards to the ranting, like the musician who was asked why he'd performed the minute waltz in thirty-three seconds, "Because I can."


And besides, it's a great way to insult loads of people under the guise of being considerate.


Brian :o)

The Sedgwick view of jumping ahead but 3 years
The newly elected American President.