Friday, September 13, 2002

"in my humble, yet very astute opinion, the essay written by that american fellow was a horrendous waste of time."

Morgan, cynicism like that annoys me ... if you hate this world so much should take the advice of that traditionally-brown-toothed-star-spangled-banner-wearing Brit and consider moving to Vulcan instead. However your cynicism really annoys me because (and wash my mouth out with carbolic soap for saying this) dammit, you are probably so right.

Notwithstanding that, I do love the warm moist yellow glow that can be obtained by pissing into the wind, if you get my incontinental drift. It takes me back to old Rev. "Spellcheck it and they will come" L******* who at one of his Bible classes told me somwthnigs I shall never froget (other than "If you are very good and pay attention Mrs L will show you her ....") "Give piss a chance." (which Rev. L. said was something he thought of himself, and he'd never heard of anyone called John Lemon) and that "It is better to light one candle than to sit cruising the duckness." I carry these thoughts with me to this day, and one day I'm going to go totally postal worker and get Rev. L******* for imbuing me with such a deluded neo-Marxist Pollyanna view of the World.

Re
"and now, with adding a touch of relevance to this blog as my goal ... a gal with nice cans" Nice to see Mrs L. again ... I was very good and paid attention, and those cans are burnt into to my retina to this day. Some others at Bible class were not good and paid no attention and they were shown a thing or two to go on with by Father O'Brien.