Sunday, September 22, 2002

Classic Rant of the Week!


The following rant was originally posted on the old Blogger Board about nine or ten months ago. It has been reproduced here because 1) I recently found a load of rubbish that I'd forgotten about tucked away in a discreet corner of my hard drive and 2) it's Sunday morning and I haven't woken up enough yet to think of something original to write.



Bush Baby.



I see that Georgette Bush (the all-new simpler version with an I.Q. balance of nought) is rattling his sabre again. With the increasingly unlikely prospect of bagging Osama he's now turned his attentions back to Saddam. It seems that any head on a platter will do just so long as he hasn't wasted everyone's money (and numerous peasants' lives...which don't really count I know but I thought I'd throw them in) on his stupid war. In the process, all of our new-found coloured friends across the desert (we shall never refer to them as tea-towel heads again) are about to jump ship from the allied front, and the world, once more, will be thrown into un-united chaos. Will somebody please put the planet out of its misery and lock this smug little chimpanzee up in a zoo where he belongs? Preferably with a banana up his *rse so that he can't speak!



What is it that I keep saying about History...?


The Feral Interpolator notes this interesting/obvious point.