Monday, January 27, 2003

Sig Up hot link image. Sig up seems rooted, so replaced from Imagestation which no doubt will fuck up now

Editor's note: Excuse me...just wanted to use the Sig-Up thing again. Now that I've finally got somewhere to upload hot-linkable images I suddenly realise I don't have anything on my hard drive worth posting. Time for a spot of Sunday night cabaret instead:



Hello again everyone! It's Robillina here. This week I've got Baby Jesus tied up in a hamper with a sock stuffed in his mouth.


Mnnnghfgh!


What was that Baby Jesus? You wanted me to tell the boys and girls about how masturbation will make them blind? Well that's absolutely right. Little boys should not play with their own winkies. If you want a winkie to abuse then make sure it's a wrinkled old one hanging out of a Catholic Priest's cassock. I know that I certainly learnt a lot from my old Sunday School teacher, Father Ferdinand. He used to tie me up like I've done with Baby Jesus here. Then he'd poke me with his 'Holy Wanger'. He explained to me all about how my 'tuppence' worked and how we must all suffer pain in the name of the Lord. Then he made me promise never to tell anyone so, you won't let anyone else know, will you children? What was that, Baby Jesus? You want me to talk about how people who don't go to church will end up with Satan's pitchfork up their jacksies now? Even babies that God has killed before they had a chance to turn religious?


Ngnhfgh...no! I said "Piss Flaps" you big fat slag!