Sunday, January 26, 2003

Hello all, I've been away for awhile and haven't been able to write, as the psychiatrists would not let me have contact with a computer. I am much better now that I am back home and am being overmedicated. I am happy to report it was almost impossible to read the site for a day or so, due to the worm that turned and infected all our Microsoft driven systems. Those of you who have OSX or Linux must no doubt feel very superior today, basking in the knowledge of your supreme forethought not to have bought a Microsoft product that runs, usually on PCs, but sometimes crashes too. The horror of GPFs, fill my waking hours with dread. I hate you all!

I don't understand why anyone would write ROTW a hate letter. We are all so really undeserving of such an honor. It's not as if we were out there in the real world manufacturing low yield thermonuclear weapons to use on small defenseless native populations is it? We aren't selling infomercials about how to get rich over the Internet. We arn't piloting robot drones armed with Hellfire missles, or manufacturing toxic steaming heavy metal murcurial slosh to dump into some unfortunate quaint ecosystem just to cut expenses and boost profits. Although we could. So I fail to understand the hate and I have not up to this point actually read the damn thing. There have been some tasteless pictures placed here occasionally, really tasteless things have been said, but said only with the power and strength of tough love behind them.

I know I have said to much, especially the part about tough love, it's all so embarrassingly spiritual for these pages I know. I'm sorry and it won't happen again. I am sometimes overcome with the sheer amount of the really really deep caring I have, it becomes painful to me, for that reason alone was it that I took to drinking Coke straight from the can along with the Oreos, and bottles of Rum to wash it all down.

Would someone please remind me again about who Roger Chapman is? I seem to have got the crib notes lost in the piles here on the desk.