Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Some blogs that pop up on the "Most recently updated" list at Blogger provide fascinating insights into the lives of others. The Oprahesque full confessional blog, the omphaloskepsic blog, the teenage angst blog, the rightwing harangue blog and, most of all, blogs providing evidence that the capacity to chew grammar and type at the same time is in recessional free fall. But I digress and pompously pontificate ... love it when I do that ... I come over all tingly-like!

Forget Jennifer (of "Brad wants me to have his 12 babies" fame), Callista (of "Harrison thinks I'm fat" fame) and Barbra (of "Does my nose look big in this" fame). Camgirl "Allcurves" of :: The Ponderings of a Curvy Mind :: had me captivated. Continuing the tradition begun by the great diarist Samuel Pepys (how much more appropriate it would have been for the purposes of this posting had his name been spelt phonetically, but you can't have everything), Camgirl "Allcurves" tells us she was "at a crucial hairstyle fork in the road" back on Monday, January 21, 2002. But it wasn't a problem that kept her from expressing thanks, care and concern for some of her clientele.

"Anyhooo...first things first. One of my sweet viewers ordered some items for me from Fetish Factory on my Wish List . I am so excited...but...these items were ordered some time ago and I have not received them. I know that Fetish Factory takes a bit to ship...but my concern is that whoever ordered these wonderful gifts from me was billed and the order was misplaced :-( So, to whoever the sweetheart is that ordered the scrumptious gifts...you might want to check with Fetish Factory's customer service to make sure the order was processed and shipped or going to be shipped."

Sweet!

:: The Ponderings of a Curvy Mind ::

I'll be back Allcurves. See you at the tonsorial crossroads around midnight.