Friday, February 07, 2003

Bring back the death penalty for such heinous crimes!

This one warrants a lethal injection too!

UK Iraq dossier plagerised.

"Plagerised" (Sp?!)

"It has been revealed a British Government dossier, said to be the latest intelligence on Iraq, was copied word-for-word from published sources.

But the BBC reports the Prime Minister's office is standing by the dossier, and says it came from several sources.

Downing Street last weekend presented the dossier as an up-to-date, intelligence-led assessment of Iraq's concealment and deception efforts.

In fact entire pages were copied without acknowledgment from a PhD thesis published in an American academic journal last year.

Another page was copied from an article in the magazine Jane's Intelligence Review. The article is six-years-old.

The Government even reproduced typing and grammatical mistakes made by the PhD student, 29-year-old Ibrihim Al Marashi.

Mr Al Marashi said he had no idea his work had been used by Downing Street and he was stunned."

SOURCE.

"What do you mean by this Blair Minor? This isn't your homework!"

"I'm sorry Master but the dog ate my up-to-date, intelligence-led assessment and I thought I'd be in rooly big trouble if I didn't hand in something. I gaved my play lunch to one of the clever kids and he wroted it for me."

"Well that's not good enough Blair. You are going to have to see Matron Bush and I hope she withdraws the bottom sniffing privileges she gave you when you were a good boy and made up your own lies. On your way out Blair send in Straw Minor, I want to nip this thing in the bud. This sort of thing gives School a bad name."


Will Tony present this "up-to-date, intelligence-led assessment" to the U.N. as the mother smoking gun of all smoking guns? Desperate times call for desperate fabrications.