Friday, March 14, 2003

I don't mean to change the subject, if there was one to begin with, but Brian has been left to rant on his own and I JUST FOUND OUT THAT JESUS WAS A LESBIAN! Yes, it's all here, and I think all ranters should visit this site immediately and have fun letting these man-haters know what you think of their new religion....

Click here to learn all about the lesbian Jesus!

Editor's note: "...There is nothing natural about Three-Gods-in-One; there is everything natural about Three-Goddesses-in-One..." The Goddess of Russian Dolls? Three on one lesbian action...sounds great to me! "...Jesus Christ was a Womun..." What's a "Womun" exactly? Sounds like something Tarzan would grunt. I take it Jesus' beard was false then? Mind you I can believe it...it'd take a woman to create such a fucked-up religion as Christianity, the cause behind so many wars, so much persecution, so much bigotry and so much drivel through the centuries. Kevin, thank you for stepping in to make a break between my postings. Please hand these redundancy notices to Mr Cooper, Mr Weaver and Mr Morgan if you happen across them and they haven't got a damned fine excuse for going absent.