Wednesday, September 04, 2002

All right, Sedgwick...I object to my lovely twins being associated with terrorism. Granted, upon first laying eyes on the dual wonders, there has been a look of extreme surprise on the faces of Gillian, Heather, Angelina, Britney, and many other lucky starlets. But it's "extreme surprise", not "terror". A terrorist act is never followed up by the receiving participant spending hours moaning in pleasure and saying things like, "OH! That feels so good. Oh God! Oh my God! You're my God! OH OOohhhhhHHHH!"

Now, I'm not suggesting that such pleasure can not be granted by the common person with only one shloinker. In fact, sometimes if I'm a bit tired I'll let one of the boys rest and I'll do all the work with just one of them. So don't resent me if you only have one.

Speaking of only having one, Not-So--...oh, wait...I can stop calling you that now. Anyway, speaking of only having one, Brian, the Coffee Spill link that you so graciously posted there to the left only has one "f" in it. I greatly appreciate you putting it there, but I thought I'd better point out that it will never function properly without both of its "f"'s. Thank you, Sir.