Friday, September 06, 2002

It's amazing what they're willing to deliver to your door these days. I just got your package, Brian...the consolation prize for being such a loser in the Not-So-Big-Brother House. Thank you very much, Sir, a fine prize indeed. I immediately filled it with some lube and slipped it on and I must say it's a perfect fit. Kind of reminds me of Angelina. It's amazing how far artificial vagina technology has advanced! It's so lifelike I may end up saving a lot of money by not having to pursue the real thing. And it doesn't seem to wake up with all the emotions I find so annoying.

But seriously, Brian, I really like the original Scrag Ends cartoon and I plan on framing it under glass to preserve it for future generations. Plus, the Scrag Ends mouse on the envelope is very cool! thanks again, Sir!