Thursday, September 05, 2002

Kevin...many humble and gratuitous apologies. The mistake has been rectified (as, indeed, have Carol's hemmorhoids) and, hopefully, the link should now be working properly.

This is what happens, unfortunately, when my musclar snot rebels against the steroid-nasal spray supplied by my local Guinea Pig. (We can't afford a proper G.P. in Fleetwood.)

I would also like to apologise to Uncle Tony bin Spin for the cynical attitude in my posting about the up and coming Iraqi Olympics. I realise that forever eco-friendly Anthony has, in the recent past, criticised his fellow Brits for being too cynical...and I fully support his view. How could I ever have mistrusted anyone with such a smashing set of turtle-neck sweaters and such a genuine look of sympathy? God bless him and his not-at-all-hard-faced nepotistic judge of a wife. Let's give those starving rag-heads another decade of total shit for the sake of the polls!


Brian