Monday, October 07, 2002

Coming Soon!


Exclusive to Scrag End Books!


The Greyminster Chronicles, re-released as individual, beautiful handbound volumes, each signed personally by the author and guaranteed to thrill your friends and relatives this Christmas! Yes, the Greyminster Chronicles will soon be available as individual books, each volume to be released at a rate of one Chronicle per month, starting with the excellent Patternoster Row and concluding with the never-before-in-print Miss Duvall's Advocate! Place your orders now!



What?


Why are you looking at me like that?


I'm only trying to make a living! It's not as though I make a fortune out of these things you know...I'm just trying to introduce some of you ignorant b*stards to a bit of proper literature, that's all.

Look, if you didn't all rush out and buy sh*t like Jeffrey Archer's prison memoirs and actually spent a bit of money on some of my books instead then I could keep this board exclusive to politics and social opinion! I mean, seriously...the man's a Tory tosspot for Christ's sake. He gets done for corruption, gets sent down, finds Mr Big sticking his todger up his bottom and then writes a load of old crap about it and sells it for millions! Me?! I work hard all my life perfecting my art and I make sod all! Where's the justice in that?

So don't go criticising me for selling out! I'm not the criminal here! I'm not the idiot buying Archer's pathetic crap! It's amazing...everyone wants something for nothing nowadays...especially when it comes to me...but you're all prepared to spend out a fortune on a twatty little Tory git's book! Well sod you then...I don't want you to buy Patternoster Row. In fact, I won't let you have a copy if you order one. I'm going to keep them all myself. Hah! Let's see how you like that, fools!