Friday, October 11, 2002

Just thought I'd share my latest Spill, for those viewers who may enjoy a refreshing American political perspective about puppies being used as undergarments. Okay, I admit it's not political at all. I just don't think that way.

Speaking of absurdity in cartooning...what the hell has happened to Paul "Organ" Morgan? His website seems to have disappeared. Has anyone heard any stories about Paul losing his touch with reality and leaving his life behind to wander the Washington D.C. Area with a sniper rifle? Hope you return soon, Mr. Organ. The world needs your cartoons!


Editor's note: Oddly enough Kevin old chap I've just sent Paul an e-mail asking him where he's gone. Of course, the chances are, he won't be around to respond to said e-mail. Anyway while I'm here, rather than having to start a new post, apparently (and this is unconfirmed because I haven't read the article and I'm far too lazy to be bothered tracking it down) Jim Bowen, the cultural mastermind responsible for the 70's combined darts and quiz show 'Bullseye', was recently sacked from his local radio station for calling one of his guests a 'Nig Nog'. This is disgraceful and shocking behaviour in the twenty-first century. Jim Bowen having his own radio show! I ask you...what's the world coming to?