Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I would just like to say "Thank you" to the various British news programmes who mentioned that, whilst they couldn't reveal his identity, Ulrika Johnson's rapist has been named on the internet.


Our server is currently going into meltdown due to the unprecendented amount of traffic to this backwater region.

Might I just add to all the Ulrika fans visiting this site for the first time that you can find the real name of her rapist by clicking here and please make sure that you have your cheque books ready.



Click on the image above to find out more about Ulrika's sordid past!

Deputy Editor's note. Until I read this book I had no idea that some of the antics engaged in by Ms. Johnson and Stinky Hardbottle were physically possible. I suspect they aren't and are merely the product of the deranged, perverted and foetid imagination of a hopefully never to be discovered writer.