Thursday, November 28, 2002

It's the newest bizarre adventure of mine. I live in an eleven flat building wich have an inner yard and my postbox is in the yard. A Hungarian daily paper (Magyar Hirlap) started to send me their news. Silly Marketing. I didn't care about it, but I got a call for the postoffice, that they have a problem: the news delivery man don't want to come into our house, because he afraid of that somebody steal his dropped bicycle. They instruct me to mount a postbox to the street. I called the editorial office of the paper and said to them not to send me the daily. I got a promise... but it was false. Therefore I called the postoffice and said I didn't need this daily, they can safely wipe out theirs butt with this paper. 'Right, but I had to write this in front of witnesses' said they.
Well, I did it. We lived in peace but this didn't take long. Today I have got a mail from the postoffice: I've a not standard postbox (the definition of the standard postbox is in the bloody nobody-knowed 133/1993/XI.29 edict) and they didn't be able to deliver anything. Of course, I have a totally normal postbox, I bought it in the OBI.
So, this is the fact presently: when I get any weekly paper, the delivery man will come into the house and drop me a mail into my nonstandard postbox from the postoffice. They write in this mail, that I've got some paper and I can receive this in the post office.
And the funniest thing: the window is directly at the newsstand.