Thursday, November 28, 2002


This is my first posting here and, to be blunt, I don't take any bullshit! Let me put this fact to you straight and with conviction! All men are bastards! Every single one of them! Dirty perverted gits that they are. (Apart from homosexuals, of course, who understand the need to go shopping for shoes and are never ever violent.)


Don't take my word for the disgraceful behaviour of our male counterparts! According to government figures 100% of men in Britain and America (and even more in Australia) beat their wives and stab their children on a regular basis! Off with their balls, the big sweaty, muscle-bound, machismo bastards! I've seen them, you know? Hanging round the building sites and leering at me through their office windows. Undressing me mentally! Running their invisible hairy hands up and down my body! Probing my love mound with their hard erect members! Gently bringing me to the boil by flicking their tongues against my...


I'll tell you what! If women ran the world it'd be a damned site safer place to live than it is now! Look at what Maggie Thatch did! She didn't put up with all this testoterone induced bullshit. She kicked those ignorant men where it hurt. Filthy male shits! They wouldn't understand love and peace if we kicked them repeatedly in the bollocks to ram the point home. Which I very often do. If women ran the planet there wouldn't be any men. We'd have them all strung up by their thick, pulsating knobs and smeared in baby oil until it dribbled down their armpits and into my twitching mouth where...


Ahem! Sisters! Let us unite against the common enemy! Let us link dildos round the globe in a gesture of defiance! Let us rid ourselves of these pea brained rapists, these penis driven descecrators of women's organs, these lust filled, heaving, writhing bronzed studs with the early morning sunlight winking from their buttocks!


...........


Actually I think I'd better work out what to say in advance before I post my next article hadn't I?