Tuesday, December 10, 2002


I have just cruised on the Australian part of the net and I saw surprisedly some photos about a camping.

I hope you felt well on the 2 week camping holiday, Terry.



Hot days at Queensland


Deputy Editor's outraged note. Petrenyi, you pathetic bowl of rancid goulash. How dare you put up that manipulated image! To set the record straight THIS is the original photo. Cher and I were just taking a quiet break from looking at a bit of real estate in Queensland. This is how we do the business in Australia. Utter transparency, due process and full disclosure.

Might I add that soon after this photo was taken I discovered that our Cher is certainly her father's daughter. Video available for Xmas delivery. Send cheque for your copy of "Cherie Does Queensland" to Peter Foster Pty. Ltd. P.O. Box 231 Oodnadatta. Australia.




The news delivery boy's despised note: Sedgers, you savage violater of innocent wombats, I tryed to be tactful towards the little Cherie... but you have rushed into the publicity and have pulled from her face's thick skin.
Is it no matter for you a honour of a lady?
Er... exactly, the little rest of hers.