Saturday, December 14, 2002

My mother was telling me earlier about a Christmas card she'd sent to a friend in Australia. (Editor: A friend in Australia? Surely not?) There was a cartoon on the front of Santa's sleigh in a very rough district and all of his reindeers had had their legs stolen and were propped up on bricks. Surprisingly similar really to the cartoon I drew up a couple of years back that involved a milkman on a council estate whose cow had had its legs stolen and was propped up on stacks of bricks.


I'm very annoyed. It's bad enough that people steal my cartoons without telling me (common courtesy is always preferable to a smack in the gob) but to plagerise my work and then make money out of it is downright nasty. And the idea that somehow St*ve L*ngille has managed to get his own range of Christmas cards just stinks!



If this picture isn't showing (it is stored at Photoisland whose servers can be a tad slack), right click and click Show Picture

Scripture of the day: "He said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return there; the Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."" Job 1:21