Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I believe that the post below is so defamatory that, in my new position as the Public Relations Officer for the RSC, I have taken the liberty of translating this site into Arabic to that our brothers can now declare a Fatwally on Brian Hughes-Does-He-Think-He-Is. Thank you, and yes I still have a hangover from celebrating our great and glorious victory over the Infidels.
Translation here. (Spotted at A Blog's Life.)

I have noticed this... ("why are sexy bums tits so attractive to boys") on your referral log. If I may be so bold as to quote myself on this issue when I was the Iraqi Information Minister ... "They are not!"

This referral "rape on very young virgin with big ten inch cock" from Google NZ will strike fear into the heart of every lamb in New Zealand. But if I may be so bold as to quote myself again on this issue ... "New Zealanders are perfectly normal, well adjusted and civilised people".